Lot of way how to deal with asthma naturally, I recommend you to look these tips bellow. Natural means fewer side effects, as we know that those chemical have greater side effect, especially after prolonged use, why don’t we try natural remedies:
Is the best home remedy. You can make ginger juice with honey added to meet you liking. Or you also can boil it with little bit of water and honey.
Add fenugreek in a cup of water.
Blend of Radish, Lemon Juice and Honey.
Simmer the blend on the small heat, sip it warm.
Omega-3 Fatty Acid
It may decrease inflammation and improve lung function. Contain most in cold water oily fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel and herring.
Its vitamin C-fruit has protective effect against respiratory symptoms associated with asthma.
Fruits and vegetables contain Lycopene
Lycopene is a bright red carotenoid pigment and phytochemical found in tomatoes, watermelon, pink grapefruit, pink guava, papaya, rosehip puree and apricot. Try to take half glass of tomato juice mixed with a teaspoonful of turmeric, once a day for a week, its effect to clear phlegm will open the airways for easier breath.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar reduces the excess mucus that's blocking your airways; you can breath easier after all. Try to take it before you sleep or before you chill out in rainy day. No exact amount how much you should take, try a little bit wisely.
Coffee is a home treatment, it works as anti-inflammatory agent. Don’t mix it with cream or milk, because it will produce more phlegm.
Drink a hot cup of dark Lipton Tea when you are finding it hard to breath, it works quickly to open your airways. The caffeine from it will ripple you lungs to make you easier to breath. This tip has been used by many people.
Food allergy involved patients with food-induced asthma, it’s recognized by the symptoms begin within a few hours of eating food allergen. For years many scientific and clinical research investigate that some foods and foods ingredients may cause symptoms triggers with asthma. It is unusual, but food allergies may trigger asthma.
Bellow mentions foods and foods additives can trigger asthma:
• Tree nuts
• Smoke especially from tobacco
• Tartrazine and other food dyes or colourings.
• Benzoates as food and drug preservative.
• BHA and BHT as food preservatives.
• MSG or monosodium glutamate as flavour enhancer.
• Aspartame as sweetener.
• Nitrat and nitrit as food preservatives.
• Sulphites and sulphating agents such, sodium sulphite, sodium bisulphite, sodium metasulfite, potassium bisulphite, potassium metasulfite and sulphur dioxide.
Sulphites is found commonly in some preservatives or processed foods such dried fruits or vegetables, potato chips, wine and beer, bottled lemon and lime juice, shrimps and pickled foods.
The best way is avoiding and eliminating those foods and food agents from your eating environment. Read ingredients label on the packages for your best protections.
1. Want the kids to do their commands without telling them the causes. As parents we have to give the explanation to the kids why they can not to do something, in good manner, calm and wisely.
2. No fixed rule for the kids. To spoil them and give whatever they want make them don’t care with their surround. But giving a hard life is only making them feel bad and waste by parents who do not appreciate their hard work. and what you did is going to be a bad example to them
3. Parents’ weakness in teaching the kids how to control themselves and behaviour, giving love and attention in the same time.
4. Don’t have passionate to handle the kids. Parents know how to control their emotion and passion if they understand:
- Kids standard is different with adult standard
- Commit mistakes is the most thing kids will do
- Kids problematic can’t be finished in one day.
5. Don’t understand the kids’ motivation in doing mistakes, without response the mistake in the right way.
- don’t know how to control and improve them
- don’t know if they don’t understand
- don’t know how to control their willing to explore the things they want to know
- their willing to get attention
- feel boor and uncomfortable
- their willing to depend on them selves and feel free
- parents don’t want to accept the way they are, in goodness or weakness
- don’t have enough soul needs such as:
a. psychic needs like eating, sleeping, playing etc
b. feel save
c. feel loved by parents
d. need to be appreciated
e. need to be existed among family and friends.
6. Parents too scare with the kids’ threat.
7. Giving to much promises and gifts.
8. Don’t give support when they do good things.
9. Don’t give punishment when they do mistakes.
10. Don’t show them a positive behaviour.
11. Make comparison between your kids with other people.
12. Contradictive in teaching your kids.
13. Don’t give enough love and attention
14. Don’t know the limits of physical punishment
15. Don’t care about the kids characters.
16. Don’t know the steps to interact with the kids
17. Make them feel down in front of other people.
18. Don’t have one voice between mother and father in teaching method.
19. Ask the kids to participate in making the rules, so they have respect the rule they made.
20. Follow commons negative ways, such as:
- spoiled to much
Asthma is a chronic lung disease that cause of difficult breathing, due to constriction, tightening of the airways muscle, sorenesss, swelling, and inflamation. This inflamation cause the normal function of the airways to become execessive and over reactive then producing more mucus.
Changes in weather
Drugs and chemical, such as aspirin, ibuproven, voltaren,
artificial coloring (tartrazine dye), food preservatives (metabisulfite) and monosodium glutamate (MSG).
Cough after running or crying
Chest tightness and shortness of breath
Wheezing or whistling sounds audible when exhales
Bluish color to the lips and face
Decreased level of alertness, such as severe drowsiness or confusion
Medications, visit doctor for more instruction.
Avoid triggers factor
A peak flow meter is recommended as a monitor. If peak flow values of 50-80% of the child's personal best results mean a moderate asthma attack is occurring or going to occur, while values below 50% suggest a severe attack.
What is Probiotic?
According to the currently adopted definition by FAO/WHO, probiotics are: ‘Live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host’. The benefit of this microorganisms in human life pastulated by French scientist Louis Pasteur (1822 –1895).
Probiotic and Prebiotic in Our Foods
Probiotic foods commonly find around us like in certain yoghurt and culture dairy products which has potential benefit to improve gastrointestinal health and systemic immunity. Some fermented products contain similar lactic acid are Tempe, miso, doenjang, kimchi, sauerkraut, and soy sauce.
Prebiotic is defined as the food for beneficial bacterias such as yeast, Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli, kinds of bacterial species in the colon.
Prebiotic component like Inulin, Frukto Oligo Sacharides (FOS), Polydextrose, Arabinogalactan, Polyols—lactulos and lactitol can be found naturally in whole grains, onions, bananas, garlic, honey, leeks, artichokes. It benefit beside improving gastrointestinal health;it also may improve calcium absorption.
As lactic acid bacteria it can manage lactose intolerance,with anti-carcinogenic effects it prevents colon cancer, lowering cholesterol level, lowering blood pressure, to reduce inflammation, improving mineral absorption, and reduce diarrhea.